The WLA “Member of the Year Award” award gives the opportunity to nominate a WLA member who has achieved significant individual success, broken down barriers or overcome challenges. A member who inspires and motivates her peers and goes above and beyond to support other women.
Open to existing WLA members only.
Any member who has:
· Achieved significant individual success – this could be from being promoted to a more senior position, moving out of comfort zone, achieved a pay-rise, taking a brave step, finding your inner voice and elevated their visibility.
· Broken down workplace barriers or overcome personal challenges in order to achieve success.
· Visibly active within the WLA, attending / speaking at events, contributing to the development of other women, etc.
· Inspires and motivates her peers
· Goes above and beyond to support other women
Please note that by entering these awards, all short-listed finalists agree to attend the WLA International Women’s Day Award dinner on 5th March at Crewe Hall Awards Dinner where the award winners will be announced and the presentations made.