The WLA “Member of the Year Award” award gives the opportunity to nominate a WLA member who has achieved significant individual success, broken down barriers or overcome challenges. A member who inspires and motivates her peers and goes above and beyond to support other women.
Open to existing WLA members only.
Any member who has:
· Achieved significant individual success – this could be from being promoted to a more senior position, moving out of comfort zone, achieved a pay-rise, taking a brave step, finding your inner voice and elevated their visibility.
· Broken down workplace barriers or overcome personal challenges in order to achieve success.
· Visibly active within the WLA, attending / speaking at events, contributing to the development of other women, etc.
· Inspires and motivates her peers
· Goes above and beyond to support other women
Please note that by entering these awards, all short-listed finalists agree to attend the WLA International Women’s Day Award dinner on ……… at the ……… where the award winners will be announced and the presentations made.