Develop Your Impact, Presence and Courage
Elevate Visibility is focused on empowering women to be bolder, step up and get noticed in the workplace. Much research highlights how women hold themselves back and wait to be asked. Many don’t know how to ‘lean-in’, others are fearful and don’t have the skills and more don’t see the benefits of the invested time in networking. Others are waiting to be noticed and to be asked.
This one day workshop will:
* Encourage you to be bold, be courageous and hold that space * Share techniques for how you can ‘communicate’ your presence with authenticity and impact * Provide approaches for speaking with influence * Motivate you to broaden and deepen your network * Connect and be inspired by other like minded women (who also fear stepping up and out!)
Good leaders, irrespective of gender need to command greater presence and impact. Employees want their leader to be authentic, to care, to be passionate and be clear communicators. As women, we often hold ourselves too small. This means we stay with our trusted colleagues rather than reaching out to others across the business and across industry.
Stepping up by elevating your visibility demands you to hold a bigger space, to get known for the right reasons and to be someone others want to connect with and provide for.
During this one day event, you’ll be invited to explore your visibility, your reach and your confidence in doing so. You’ll be encouraged to think differently about how you are showing up. We have an amazing line up of speakers - this really is an event you won’t want to miss.
Charity Spotlight: Historic Palaces
Learn about this fantastic charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle.
Current topics that will be addressed:
✔ Building your presence & impact ✔ Confidence & courage to speak up ✔ Tactics for communicating
✔ Developing a strong powerbase
This one day event will be focused on helping you learn quickly and be inspired to take action. Through individual reflection, group-work, motivational speakers, discussions with like-minded women you will come away feeling as though you can achieve anything.
We start at 9.30am (welcome drinks available from 9am) and finish around 4.30pm.
Here's what delegates had to say about our last July 2019 event:
1. This one day workshop is part of the year long WLA Leadership Development Programme based upon our 'READY' framework.
2. Our intention is to provide you with the latest thinking, inspiring content and a valuable day of learning and personal devlopment.
3. Above all we want you to make progress fast. Every speaker has a high level of personal integrity and desire to give back through sharing their best strategies. We know you have the opportunity to immediately apply what you ‘ve learned.
4. It’s a gathering of inspirational, knowledgeable delegates as well as excellent speakers. We know they have lived the lessons, are an expert in their fields, and we love how our members and delegates instinctively want to pass on their best practical advice to help you.
5. There’s something for everyone. Whether you are new to this leadership or a pro we like to think that we have you covered. You can walk away with tools to build a stronger career pathway. All you have to do is put what you learn into action.
About Sandra Green
Sandra Green is the founder and Chief Executive of the WLA, an association for women leaders looking to break their inner and outer glass ceilings. The WLA provides leadership development, opportunities for collaboration and giving back. We work with men as well as women to champion change in the workplace.
Sandra is a certified executive coach, author of ‘Handbags in the Boardroom’ and 'Smash the Glass Ceiling' as well as speaker on her highly popular talk - The Triple Spike. Her client work has taken her to Europe, the Far East, the Middle East, Africa and even a trip to The Cayman Islands!
Sandra is passionate about enabling more leaders to step into their fullest potential.